Friday, January 16, 2009

"Washed up" Weekend plans......Pt.1



This weekend its going to be plenty of Inauguration parties. Props to all bars that will be serving drinks called "Obama" and shots called "Barack". What about the washed up folks? Well here's some washed up activities for the people rocking house shoes and pajamas from Friday evening to Monday morning.....

Fuck it. Nothing burns time like playing poker on xbox live and talking to people from Boise. Turn on the Xbox at about 7pm tonight and it should carry u to the next morning easy.

Watch a BET movie. If watching "Fresh" or "Tales from the hood" doesn't put u to sleep quick than i don't know what can.

Go to ya local bar. Not the spot that's popping. Go to the bar all the washed up people go to. So what u got on a hoody & tims and most the people in there got on hunting gear. So what most of these people look like McCain supporters. Go in there, order a beer, drink it, then go back home asap.


Your welcome.

1 comment:

"C-Dot" said...

Wow...guess I'm not 'washed up' this wkend b/c I am doing NONE of the above, lol. Is scrapbooking considered 'washed up'? LMAO. I'll be attending b-ball games, gym w/ personal trainer on sat, dinner @ in-laws on sun and scrapbooking in my free time. I cannot STAND video games and so glad my man don't play them. And who watches BET for the movies? I hate watching movies on TV - they censor all the good shit and commercials are ass. I would have to be dumb and desperate to go into my local bar...no way! I'll drive all way to City Line Ave. before I go into my local bar.

p.s. Love the slippers...whoever's feet they are! LMAO