Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Washed Up Niggas cheat Everyday B!

Ok…I’m not surprised nor do I care that Tiger Woods is like every other dude.
Some facts about Tiger Woods that may or may not be true and may or may not have caused him to end up as the butt of all jokes:

1. Niggas cheat everyday…..Black niggas and White dudes…Cheating is all about space and opportunity. If you have space and the opportunity you will be the dude texting/leaving voicemails talking about “can you take that picture off facebook?”

2. Never trust a washed up nigga that wears rings or bracelets. These niggas CHEAT all the time. Name one black dude with rings not on his ring finger that you can trust……don’t worry ill wait.


3. Tiger Woods’ wife beats him…..and has been beating him for years. Soft dudes do shit like let their wife hit them all in the face region.

4. Washed up dudes write apology letters like this:

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

I deleted the rest of this shit....it was too soft for me to even co-sign. SMH

5. Washed Up Niggas and Soft Niggas are one in the same. It’s a part of the game. Don’t leave voicemails and Don’t let yourself end up in pictures….Phones and Cameras are the devil.

I'm starting to become more and more scared of Blonde Women....they are ruthless

2 comments:

Miss Stylishly Graceful said...

that rings not on the ring finger...yeah that gott'em. hilarious!

Mychal said...

Washed up niggas run the world in a strange and washed up way. lol